Quantum Drive was our spring and summer project in 2019.
We traveled by our car[*] to various venues and taught the basics of quantum programming and quantum computation by doing there-day workshops.
[*] We traveled by flight only to Ankara.
In the first cycle, we flew to Ankara (both ways), and then we drove by car 3710 km, and we visited Cracow, Warsaw, and Brno.
In the second cycle, we drove by car 6850 km, and we visited Brno, Košice, Budapest, Podrogrica, Sarajevo, and Ljubljana.
In total, we traveled 79 days, we organized 11 workshops in eight countries, and we handed out 209 diplomas. See the detailed statistics below.
After summer, we will also be in Verona, Italy at the Summer School “Quantum Languages Design and Implementation”, 23-28 September 2019.
Please check Workshop Outline page for the details.
- May 3-5,Turkey (METU)
- May 20-22, Cracow, Poland
- May 25-26, Warsaw, Poland
- May 29-31, Brno, the Czech Republic (Brno University of Technology)
- June 17-19, Brno, the Czech Republic (Masaryk University)
- June 26-28, Košice, Slovakia
- July 3-5, Budapest, Hungary
- July 8-10, Budapest, Hungary
- July 16-18, Podgorica, Montenegro
- July 23-25, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- July 30-August 1, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- After summer, we will also be in Verona, Italy at the Summer School “Quantum Languages Design and Implementation”, 23-28 September 2019.
|beginning of the first cycle from Riga||0|
|giving a seminar in Gliwice@PL||998|
|ending of the first cycle in Riga (20 days)||3710|
|beginning of the second cycle from Riga||0|
|ending of the second cycle in Riga (expected to complete in 54 days)||6850|
Leader: Dr. Abuzer Yakaryilmaz
QAdministrator: Dr. Maksims Dimitrijevs
QDrivers: Dr. Maksims Dimitrijevs, Dr. Abuzer Yakaryilmaz, and Aleksejs Naumovs
QDesigner: Agnieszka Wolska
PR Officer: Maksims Ivanovs (February 2019 – April 2019)
Administrator of Jupyter server: Mārtiņš Kālis
PR and organizational advice and help: Jeļena Poļakova
Content editing of project outline: Matīss Apinis